The OENOCONCEPT riddling system has been the undisputed industry standard for many years and is superior in quality, finishing details, sturdy design and unit capacity if compared against any imported or locally manufactured systems. Riddling is the mechanical shifting of lees deposit within an MCC bottle to the area inside the neck and involves 2 rotation movements The automated solutions are reliable, robust (proven over 6 decades & require very little maintenance) and are up-scalable. They are hot galvanized, each cage holding 504 bottles (substantially more than the less robust, mostly non hot galvanized options available from others). A whole range of Gyropalette® options (from 1 to 6 cages) are available for the riddling of the sparkling wine and can be disposed side to side and / or back-to-back. See summary provided below, but for a comprehensive overview refer: https://www.oenoconcept.com/en/categorie/riddling/
Gyropalette® riddling cage options
- MMDC (MONO MAT DOUBLE CAGE): The Double Cage can be used alone, be superimposed and/or adjoined without loss of space. The unit can riddle two 504 boxes in one cycle. Suitable for productions from 50 000 to 70 000 bottles per year.
- HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL DUO: This riddling machine has four cages and can be adjoined. The side-to-side or back-to-back disposition allows it to be installed horizontally for cellars with low ceiling height and vertically where ceilings allow (freeing up floor space). It is of an evolutionary design, allowing for transformation into a Quadra (see below). Suitable for productions from 50 000 to 60 000 bottles per year.
- QUADRA: This riddling machine has four cages and can be adjoined: the side-to-side or back-to-back disposition allows to optimize cellar space. Suitable for productions from 100 000 to 140 000 traditional bottles per year.
- HEXTRA: With six cages on 2 levels, it is suitable for low-ceiling premises. The Hextra can be adjoined to other riddling machines. Suitable for productions from 150 000 to 220 000 bottles per year.
- SEXTRA: This six-cage riddling machine on 3 levels is the solution to optimize your high-ceiling cellar. This riddling machine has a footprint of only 8m². Suitable for productions from 150 000 to 220 000 bottles per year.
Controller options (for Gyropalette® riddling cages)
- V4 STANDARD: The controller allows controlling of the riddling cycles of one Gyropalette® or one appliance group (up to 8 Gyropalette®) at the same time.
- V4 MULTIGROUP: The V4 Multigroup controller allows controlling of one to four groups of machines (8 Gyropalette® per group). In extendable mode, it is possible to connect n up to 20 machines.
- Retrofit options allows for replacement of older controllers that are obsolete with the new generation of riddling controllers.
Riddling boxes for standard or special sizes
All special sizes offered are compatible with the Gyropalette® for the riddling of the various bottle shapes. The external dimensions are identical to the standard riddling boxes. Alternatively, it is possible to insert wooden wedging in a standard box to maintain non-standard bottles during all the riddling cycle.